Board game to reinforce place value recognition, ones, tens, and hundreds, as well as renaming numbers, for two players. Directions for play are on the back of the board
If you would like to borrow this item please contact the library at (315) 322-5673 or email the library.
- Playful Learning Center – Early Child Education
- Playful Learning Center – Social Studies
- Playful Learning Center-Language
- Playful Learning Center- Science
- Playful Learning Center -Math
1 player 2 players additon alphabet analog time arithmetic board game bonds book and activities buckle button Capital counting decimals density digital time directions included division For ages 8+ For ages 12+ fractions hundreds letters lowercase math molecules music numbers ones patterns percent place value renaming numbers scale science snap State facts States subtraction tens time uppercase USA weight zip