As adopted and Approved by the Hepburn Library of Madrid Board of Trustees on June 8, 2017, and reviewed December 2020.
The Hepburn Library of Madrid website is an online source of information for staff and patrons of the Library.
Included on the website are a number of links to other websites chosen because these links have been useful to staff in answering patron questions. These sites are selected to enrich, broaden, and complement the print and audiovisual library materials available, and must be consistent with the Library’s Collection Development Policy criteria.
Resources are constantly changing on the Internet. Since these linked sites are not under the control of the Library, they may change or disappear over time. New links will be added and current links evaluated regularly, based on the Collection Development Policy criteria.
- Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Circulation and Interlibrary Loans Policy
- Citizen’s Request for Review of Library Materials
- Community Meeting Room Policy
- Cost of Services Policy
- Disaster Policy
- Display and Exhibits Policy
- Freedom to Read Statement
- Interlibrary NCLS/Due North Loans Policy
- Internet, WiFi, and Computer Use Policy
- Links from the Library’s Website
- Materials and Monetary Donations Policy
- Materials Selection/Acquisitions Development Policy
- Operation Policy
- Patron Behavior Policy
- Patron Confidentiality Policy
- Programming and Event Policy
- Public Employer Health Emergency Plan for Hepburn Library of Madrid
- Public Notice Bulletin Board Policy
- Public Relations Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Strategic and Long Range Plan for Hepburn Library of Madrid
- Tobacco Use Policy
- Volunteer Policy