As adopted by the Board of Trustees, Hepburn Library of Madrid, June 8, 2017, and reviewed December 2020.
As an educational and cultural institution, the Hepburn Library of Madrid welcomes exhibits and displays of interest, information, and enlightenment to the community. Library displays and exhibits will take precedence over displays and exhibits by outside groups.
Displays of handiwork, historical material, nature study, or any other material deemed of general interest may be exhibited. The director shall accept or reject material offered for display based on suitability and availability of space. The library assumes no responsibility for the preservation or protection of any material, and no liability for possible damage or theft of any item displayed or exhibited. All items placed in the library are there at the owner’s sole risk.
Areas available to the public for displays and exhibits are the glass exhibit case, the Community Room, and the general bulletin boards (located upstairs in the foyer and downstairs in the community room). The exhibitor must sign a release before any artifact can be placed in the library. The form below must be completed to display or exhibit any material.
Hepburn Library of Madrid Display and Exhibit Release Form
I, the undersigned, hereby lend the following item(s) to the Hepburn Library of Madrid for exhibit purposes only. In consideration of the privilege of exhibiting this item(s), I hereby release said Library from responsibility for loss, damage, or destruction while they are in possession of the Library.
Title of display or exhibition: ____________________________________________________________
Location of display or exhibition: __________________________________________________________
Date and duration of display or exhibition: ___________________________________________________
Item(s) and brief description of item(s) on display or exhibition: _______________________________________
Name: ____________________________ Phone number: (_____)______________________________
Signature of Lender Signature of Library Representative
_______________________________ _________________________________Date Date
- Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Circulation and Interlibrary Loans Policy
- Citizen’s Request for Review of Library Materials
- Community Meeting Room Policy
- Cost of Services Policy
- Disaster Policy
- Display and Exhibits Policy
- Freedom to Read Statement
- Interlibrary NCLS/Due North Loans Policy
- Internet, WiFi, and Computer Use Policy
- Links from the Library’s Website
- Materials and Monetary Donations Policy
- Materials Selection/Acquisitions Development Policy
- Operation Policy
- Patron Behavior Policy
- Patron Confidentiality Policy
- Programming and Event Policy
- Public Employer Health Emergency Plan for Hepburn Library of Madrid
- Public Notice Bulletin Board Policy
- Public Relations Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Strategic and Long Range Plan for Hepburn Library of Madrid
- Tobacco Use Policy
- Volunteer Policy