As adopted by the Board of Trustees of the Hepburn Library of Madrid, on May 8, 2017, updated on February 13, 2020, and reviewed December 2020.
The following are the fees for services offered by the Hepburn Library of Madrid:
1. The fee for letter size black and white copies and printing is $.15 per copy. (double-sided is $.20), for legal size black and white copies and printing is $.20 per copy (double-side is $.25).
2. The fee for color copies and printing is $.50 per copy.
3. The fees for faxes: $1.00 for the first page, and $.15 per page after that to each intended recipient. (Example: a three-page fax to two recipients would cost $2.60.)
Only the library staff will operate the fax machine. The library accepts no responsibility for missing pages, faulty transmissions, or incomplete identification on incoming faxes. The library cannot guarantee fax quality. Cash or personal checks will be accepted as payment. The Library cover page will be provided free of charge. Cover sheets will be available at the Circulation Desk; the patron is responsible for filling in correct information for the fax transmittal. The Library will not accept faxes to international numbers. Incoming faxes will be charged $.15 per page. Incoming faxes will only be accepted during normal library business hours. All incoming faxes will be shredded if not picked up within 48 hours of receipt.
4. Laminating is available for $.25 for a standard 8.5 X11 sheet.
- Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Circulation and Interlibrary Loans Policy
- Citizen’s Request for Review of Library Materials
- Community Meeting Room Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy – Officers, Board Members and Employees
- Cost of Services Policy
- Disaster Policy
- Display and Exhibits Policy
- Employee Handbook
- Freedom to Read Statement
- Interlibrary NCLS/Due North Loans Policy
- Internet, WiFi, and Computer Use Policy
- Library Photography and Video Policy
- Links from the Library’s Website
- Materials and Monetary Donations Policy
- Materials Selection/Acquisitions Development Policy
- Operation Policy
- Patron Behavior Policy
- Patron Confidentiality Policy
- Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Policy
- Programming and Event Policy
- Public Employer Health Emergency Plan for Hepburn Library of Madrid
- Public Notice Bulletin Board Policy
- Public Relations Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Strategic and Long Range Plan for Hepburn Library of Madrid
- Tobacco Use Policy
- Volunteer Policy
- Whistleblower and Ethical Behavior Policy