Create molecules using carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, sulfur, phosphorus, fluorine, chlorine, Bromine, iodine, metal, boron, with single, double, or triple bonds, short bonds and V bonds. For ages 12 +
If you would like to borrow this item please contact the library at (315) 322-5673 or email the library.
- Playful Learning Center – Early Child Education
- Playful Learning Center – Social Studies
- Playful Learning Center-Language
- Playful Learning Center- Science
- Playful Learning Center -Math
1 player 2 players additon alphabet analog time arithmetic board game bonds book and activities buckle button Capital counting decimals density digital time directions included division For ages 8+ For ages 12+ fractions hundreds letters lowercase math molecules music numbers ones patterns percent place value renaming numbers scale science snap State facts States subtraction tens time uppercase USA weight zip