Hepburn Library of Madrid Board Meeting Minutes January 14, 2021
Jennifer McAvoy, Susan McAvoy, Cathy Gwinn, Emily Huntley, Deborah Chase-Lauther
Jennifer Coakley, Bryan Huntley
Call to Order:
Open Comment/ Question:
Approval of Previous Minutes:
Motion Made by Emily, Seconded by Susan
Workshops and Communications:
- Library ComplianceUpdate – New policies and budget will be added to the website.
- Cathy Gwinn submitted her letter of resignation. Cathay’s term ended December 31st, 2020.
Director’s Report :
(Emily Huntley): Motion to accept the bills as read made by Susan, seconded by Jennifer
Friends of the Library Report
Friends are not meeting this month
- No new updates.
- Buildings and Grounds
- Roof – Cootware work done – There was a mix up in billing. That issue has been taken care of and Mr. Cootware has been paid.
- Bids for boiler – Boiler bids were reviewed. We have received bids from Cornerstone Heating, The Wright Choice and Merkley Brothers Heating and Cooling. We will take a vote at the next board meeting giving new board members a chance to review the bids.
- The Lift has stopped working again. A service call will be placed.
- Policies and Bylaws
- Updates and Signatures
- New Computer – NCLS is currently working on the computer.
- Community Events- virtually
- Pandemic Phase – At this time we will continue with just curbside pick up due to the continued high cases of COVID in the county.
- Election of Officers – Tabled till the February meeting
- We welcome two new board members Jennifer Coakley and Bryan Huntley.
Next Meeting :
February 11, 2021 @ 6:00