April 6, 2020
The Hepburn Library of Madrid will remained closed until further notice. Today, Governor Cuomo extended the NYS on PAUSE executive order until April 29th. What this means for the library:
- The library, its Community Room and the library book drop are closed.
- Any events slated to take place in April in the Community Room have been cancelled. Please email email@example.com if you’d like to try to reschedule.
- The book drop is closed- Staff are considered non-essential and cannot empty the book drop like we do when we are open.
- Our Hop Into Spring event with the Madrid Dam Music Series that was postponed until May 4th 2020 has now been cancelled.
- The library and it’s Board of Trustees are formulating plans and procedures for when we can reopen.
Those interested in further information about the library and it’s operations can check out our website at:
Our website also offers links to North Country Library System and all of the e-content that is now available. We have also featured links to local and national Health Departments. We hope that we will see all of our patrons soon and appreciate what our community is doing to keep us all safe and healthy.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this developing situation.